Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Oh right - I have a blog!

Sorry for the interruption in service. I was just getting back in the swing of things, when it came time to go to the Bahamas, where, apparently, I lost my inclination to blog. Or the recollection that I have a blog. Or something.

I'm not going to bore you with all the details about my trip, which was a very brief cruise, by the way, followed by a visit to Kennedy Space Center. I will say, however, that I didn't find it boring in the least, and that I enjoyed every minute of my trip and my time with my travel companion, and looked at least this happy the entire time:


(Why yes, I am actually this happy most of the time these days.)

I am planning on returning to my regularly scheduled program now. (Not that I ever have an actual plan or schedule, of course.) Look for a book review coming soon, though - I've got a tai chi-related picture book to talk about.


Kiva - loans that change lives

No comments: