Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bad news, good news

The bad news is that the injection I take every other week for my rheumatoid arthritis appears to have lost its efficacy. (This occasionally happens in RA treatment - for whatever reason, a particular medication or agent stops working.) This means that I am exhausted and fuzzy-brained and in a bit more pain than usual.

The good news is that I managed to score an appointment with my rheumatologist next Tuesday.

The bad news is that (a) that's still the better part of a week away and (b) even if he switches my meds, it will take a while until we figure out whether they're working or not.

The good news is that I don't expect this current condition to last forever. It might feel that way, until things get better, but in the grand scheme of things, it won't be long. Right? Right.


Kiva - loans that change lives

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home