Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

At the Boardwalk update

In just about a week's time, At the Boardwalk will be officially released and out in the world. (It's official release date is March 1st.)

I am very happy about this, as you might imagine.

I am happy, too, that my promotional postcard mailing appears to be yielding some results, and that some gift shops along the Jersey Shore are requesting copies and information and such.

And I am happy that people on Facebook are letting me know that they've preordered copies (and that they're evidently shipping this week), or are asking me where to buy them, or congratulating me on the excellent review in Kirkus.

What are you happy about today?


Kiva - loans that change lives

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vermont Shepherd said...

Dear Kelly,

What I am happy about today (although it is no longer February, but now July, 2012) is that I was up early, pondering stars and so, Keats and so, Frost and so, Frostiana which I have also sung (long ago).

I have to say that I laughed out loud (ill-advised at dawn, when one's spouse is still asleep) at the quote from Bridget Jones' diary. I couldn't agree more!

SO, thanks for your insightful and funny commentary. And I wish you good health with regard to the R.A. -- bodily limitations suck -- as Keats clearly knew!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home