Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Things on a Friday

1. S graduated from high school on Wednesday. I couldn't be prouder, nor could I be much happier for her.

2. In August, she starts at the College of Charleston. Again, I couldn't be prouder or happier for her. I could, however, be wealthier, since the loans are going to crush us, so if you happen to learn of a big pool of money lying about, let me know, won't you?

3. M is now officially finished with sophomore year in high school and will be starting her junior year in September.

4. My parents flew in from Arizona and spent the week with us. It was fabulous to see them for a bit!

5. It appears that I will be the featured poet at a July event hosted by the Quick & Dirty Poets in Mount Holly, NJ. Details to follow once the date is firmed up!

Either much later tonight or no later than tomorrow, we'll return to our regularly scheduled blog posts.

Kiva - loans that change lives

No comments: