Saturday, April 02, 2011

Open letters

Dear Steve from Blues Clues,

Every time the mail arrives, I sing "Here's the mail". And once started, I CANNOT BE STOPPED, but must sing it through to it's conclusion. With jazz hands. I just thought you should know.
Fondly,
Kelly


Dear Disney Studios,

Thank you so very much for the movie Tangled, which I bought on DVD earlier this week. Loved it in theatres. Still love it at home. In fact, I believe I'll watch it again later today. One of my fave Disney movies EVER, which was not my expectation going in, but there you have it.
Sincerely,
Kelly R. Fineman


Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday. It makes acknowledgment of aging almost pleasant!
Love,
Kelly


Dear Universe:

I've leapt. I'm counting on that net to appear.
With all due respect,
Kelly

Kiva - loans that change lives

No comments: