Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello from Brigantine!

I am nearly certain I forgot to mention my most excellent news, which is that Angela De Groot and I are, at this moment, sitting in a lovely condo in Brigantine, New Jersey, looking out at the ocean.

We drove down just this morning, and are now set up and ready to write:

Laptops? Check.
Hot tea? Check.
Freshly made scones? Check.

We are staying at the same place we visited last year, during that whopping huge Nor'easter. And it felt remarkably like coming home, even though we were only here for four days last year.

I am off now to open Scrivener (which I am loving) and to start work in earnest. I'll be back later today with a Sense & Sensibility post, and to see what you're all up to.

Kiva - loans that change lives

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home