Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Sense & Sensibility posts on the way

Dear friends,

Sorry. Life got in my way today, when the lovely S swelled up like a balloon and broke out into itchy hives. Turns out she's allergic to a particular antibiotic, but it bought us a trip to the pediatrician, followed by a trip to the emergency room because her eyes and throat were involved and there was some concern that she might have something called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, so she needed monitoring and testing.

Turns out she doesn't have it, which is good. But it ate up my blogging time. And most of my writing time. And some of my chore time.

Look for two posts tomorrow, one on Friday and one on Saturday to get us roughly back on track.

In the meantime, I will finish my cup of Zhena's Gypsy Caramel Apple Tea (which is made with rooibos, so there's no caffeine), and I will do a post about the wonderful picture book, Shadow by Suzy Lee, which I've been enjoying for the past two days. (S liked it too.)

Kiva - loans that change lives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home