Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Saturday Thoughts

1. Yesterday was the official release date of Mountain Magic: Spellbinding Tales of Appalachia, the anthology that contains my poem "Margaret Rose". I haven't gotten my copy yet, but it's on the way. I love the Mountain Magic website for referring to me as one of "thirteen master storytellers". Those of you with any interest in purchasing a copy for your very ownsome can do so at the Woodland Press site.

2. Remember that post from Sense & Sensibility I promised you? Yeah, well . . . it ain't happening. We'll get to Chapter 12 on Monday.

3. I'm going to an event on Tuesday at the Free Library in Philadelphia where I get to see and hear A.S. Byatt. I'm currently reading her short story collection, Little Black Book of Stories, and I'm already majorly in love with Possession. I've got a copy of The Children's Book as well, but haven't read it yet.

Kiva - loans that change lives

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home