Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five

1. I am going to the Fall Philly Conference hosted by the Eastern PA SCBWI tomorrow. Cannot wait to see friends and learn new things! Right now, I have to figure out What to Wear.

2. I had a poem accepted for publication in an online horror magazine next June. More about that much closer to the actual event.

3. As I mentioned earlier, Wally wagged his tail. Huzzah!

4. Poor Mark over at Mark Reads Harry Potter made it to Chapter 27 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm so excited that he wasn't spoiled before he got there. And so worried that people are going to spoil him before the 7th book. And since reading his blog (one chapter at a time through the novel) is like recreating reading it for the first time myself, I really don't want that to happen. I have no idea why this has become so important to me. Such is the power of the internet.

5. This whole planning a novel business sure is a lot of work. And thus far there's no real work product to show for it. I tip my hat to those of you who do this often!

Kiva - loans that change lives

No comments: