I spent time this evening looking at the Shakespeare poem project in a big-picture, organizational way, and I've come to the following completely mind-boggling conclusion:
I have as few as three must-write poems to go, and no more than 10 more total possible, even if I write all the "possible" poems I've identified. I've written 17 poems since I started writing this project in earnest on July 29th. I wrote the first poem on July 19th. No matter how you slice it, that is . . . exceptionally speedy. Weird. And reports from my erstwhile first readers (who are struggling to keep up with me) are good; thus far, I don't have massive revisions ahead of me.
(e) all of the above
Any answer is correct, but bonus points if you selected (e) all of the above.
*spins around with arms out and head back until dizzy (in fairness, it doesn't take long)*