Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sing it with me:

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it . . . "

Because I have just signed my contract with ME Media, the parent of tiger tales books, for a picture book I wrote entitled At the Boardwalk. I am delighted to be working with the very nice people at tiger tales (who do not capitalize their name, btw), and am thrilled to have a book of my very ownsome coming out in the wide, wide world.

For those of you interested in details, it is a rhyming picture book text about time spent at the boardwalk. My trip to Ocean City last month was for research purposes to take notes to add a couple-three stanzas to the poem, since I've already been working with my wonderful editor on revisions. She tells me that the book is to come out in 2012, and now that it's all signed and official, I couldn't wait to share my news with all of you!

*dances*

Kiva - loans that change lives

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

We at tiger tales are delighted to be able to bring Kelly's story to life! Stay tuned, and before you know it, At the Boardwalk will be available at your local bookstore. Thanks Kelly, for sharing your story with all of us.

elizabeth said...

Welcome to tiger tales! We are so excited about On the Boardwalk and happy to have you part of the tiger tales family. We posted your blog on our facebook page. Are you a fan yet? http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wilton-CT/tiger-tales/183496001305?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=9

Elizabeth Bennett
social media editor
tiger tales

Kelly Fineman said...

Dear Elisabeth and Elizabeth: It's marvelous to be working with both of you! Thanks for stopping by!