Saturday, June 05, 2010

Reading list for the rest of Brush Up Your Shakespeare Month

Okay - after much thought, here's the order in which I'll be covering the remaining plays, for any of you who might actually commence reading some of them.

Tomorrow will still be The Tempest. Sunday will include The Tempest as well, but might transition to the next play. We shall see what I have to say next. For those of you wondering, I have no clue. I don't have a stash of prewritten posts, but kind of fly by the seat of my pants. It keeps things interesting. But I digress.

Next plays in order:

A Midsummer Night's Dream
Julius Caesar
The Winter's Tale
Henry IV, part 1
Measure by Measure
The Comedy of Errors
Romeo & Juliet
Henry IV, part 2
The Taming of the Shrew


Are any of these among your favorites? Will you be reading along with any of them, or perhaps watching a production (live or on film)?

Kiva - loans that change lives

No comments: