Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home from ALA

I'm home, and mostly unpacked, and have cleaned the messes that my hubby created all on his ownsome this weekend (the kids are away with their father at a family reunion). I've gone through all the real mail and all my email, and I really, really, really want to tell you all about my time at ALA, but I find myself in dire need of a nap.

I'll be back later with the details, but the short version is "It was AWESOME!", with a slightly longer postscript of "My Lord, but my friend Tanita gave one helluva speech at the Coretta Scott King awards this morning!" Meanwhile, I completely forgot to mention that my poem, "After", is featured (with my permission) in this post over at Images for Renewal.

And now to sleep, perchance to uncross my eyes.

Kiva - loans that change lives

1 comment:

Opendoor Studio said...

Ms. Fineman sounds like you had a mighty fine time on your trip! I miss seeing you! sending hugs your way!