Sunday, May 02, 2010

What I'm up to

1. Getting ready to leave on my annual writing retreat in New Hampshire. and I will hit the road early on Saturday morning and spend almost a week at Waterville Valley, where my Aunt Martha and Uncle Jim have a condo. Being true patrons of the arts (in the old-school sense), they nearly insist that we make use of it each year. I love that about them.

2. Getting ready to speak at the New England SCBWI conference, where I'll be doing a one-hour presentation on free verse. I know I'll be seeing several of you there (at the conference, if not in my workshop). It will be lovely to see so many friends!

3. Getting ready to read as featured poet at Poetry in the Round at the Barnes & Noble in Marlton, New Jersey on May 17th.

Kiva - loans that change lives

No comments: