Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thirteen Reasons Why - a review from M


A few weeks back, M provided me with a kind of review of Amanda Marrone's book, Uninvited. Today, the wonderfully talented reader/writer that is my younger daughter is back with a review of Disco Mermaid Jay Asher's debut novel, Th1rteen R3asons Why. Without further ado, M's review (completely unedited by me):

13 Reasons Why was definately a great read. It was amazingly well written, which made me never want to stop reading!

The "stories" were so amazing, you had to read more to find out what happened next! I loved this book and I don't want it to be over!



3 reasons why I loved 13 Reasons Why:

1. The characters grabbed your attention.

2. The plot was so well written out, you almost CAN'T put it down.

3. The author, Jay Asher, always kept it exciting!

The "story teller", Hannah Baker, showed us the struggles of a high-school girl through her touching stories and always kept you thinking. She was so relate-able, as was the other main character, Clay Jensen, who anyone could relate to.

So, Jay Asher, keep 'em coming!

No comments: