Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am, like, all over the internet today.

No, seriously. As if a poem calling me a goddess weren't enough, check out where else you can find me these days:

At the Carnival
Just in time for Carnivale (or Mardi Gras), check out this month's Carnival of Children's Literature over at Mother Reader, where I have a post about the nature of poetry.

At the Awards
I had the privilege of interviewing Joyce Sidman, whose book, Butterfly Eyes and Other Secrets of the Meadow, won the first-ever CYBIL award for poetry. You can read my interview with Joyce over at the CYBILS site.

At Brotherhood 2.0
In a pure vanity sort of moment, I should note that I was thrilled to hear John Green ask and answer my "if you could ask any question not on the survey" question and answer it -- and he totally says "Kelly Fineman asks". Does that put me within one degree of John Green, or do I actually have to meet him in order for that to be so?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home