Writing and Ruminating

Thoughts on writing, reading, and poetry. With the occasional diversion, bien sûr.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CYBILS!

In the words of the most excellent *cough* band Europe, "it's the final countdown."

To update you on what I've been doing about the CYBILS, I can tell you only this (without having to kill you, of course): I have read the five books that are nominated in my category (poetry), and I have formed Opinions about them. Many of my fellow judges seem to have read the books and formed Opinions as well. Discussions proceed apace.

If you'd like to discuss any of the nominees for any of the categories, by all means head on over to this post at the CYBILS' site and sound off. Because they are truly asking for it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home